Registration - In-house Organization
Association of Canadian Port Authorities / Association des administrations portuaires canadiennes / Wendy Zatylny, President
Version 15 of 16 (2019-06-17 to 2019-08-07)
- Internal Trade
- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- National Trade Corridors Fund: Seeking funding for port infrastructure needs.
Policies or Program
- Environment and Energy: promoting ports as an environmentally progressive transport hubs integral to global supply chains and regional economic development.
- Privacy and Access to Information: Ensuring a fair and competitive framework for ports as commercially viable entities.
- Canada Marine Act: seeking changes to letters patent processes to provide greater financial flexibility for ports.
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Act (CEAA): seeking clarity and precision on timelines for reviews.
- Seeking changes to the Marine Transportation Security Regulations (MTSR) to improve security capabilities of port authorities.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Canadian Coast Guard (CCG)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Senate of Canada
- Transport Canada (TC)
Government institutions added through a monthly communication report
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
In-house Organization Details
Description of the organization's activities
ACPA's mandate is to encourage and stimulate the development of the Canadian port industry and to advance the interests of its members by developing programs that enhance and promote the business climate within the port industry.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Wendy Zatylny, President
Organization's membership or classes of membershipACPA's corporate members are the eighteen Canada Port Authorities created under the Canada Marine Act. In addition, the Association has numerous organizations within its Supporter category; these include several non-CPA ports, suppliers, and others with an interest in the maritime transportation sector.
End date of the last completed financial year: 2018-12-31
|Government Institution||Funding Received in Last Financial Year||Funding Expected in Current Financial Year|
|Transport Canada (TC)||$17,000.00||Yes|
In-house Organization Contact Information
85 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 6A4
Fax number: 613-232-9554
Lobbyists employed by the organization
- Debbie Murray, Director, Policy and Regulatory Affairs | No public offices held
- Wendy Zatylny, President | No public offices held