Registration - Consultant
Financial Data and Technology Association / Jeremy Depow, Consultant
Version 4 of 7 (2019-09-18 to 2019-09-30)
- Consumer Issues
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- Financial Institutions
- Privacy and Access to Information
- Science and Technology
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program, Regulation
- Open Banking, with respect to introducing the appropriate legislation, policies and regulation to allow for the introduction of open banking in Canada.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Competition Bureau Canada (COBU)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC)
- Financial Transaction and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC)
- Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada (OSFI)
- Senate of Canada
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
316 Beulah Hill
Web address: https://fdata.global/
Principal representative of the client
Steve Boms, President, Allon Advocacy, LLC
Parent Company Information
Financial Data and Technology Association is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Financial Data and Technology Association is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Financial Data and Technology Association are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Financial Data and Technology Association does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Jeremy Depow | No public offices held
405-191 Parkdale Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1Y 1E8