- Aboriginal Affairs
- Economic Development
- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Fisheries Act with respect forest management and woodlands operations and the new Fisheries Act.
- Migratory Birds Convention Act with respect to forest management and woodlands operations and the administration of the Act including compensation to land owners.
- Species at Risk Act with respect to forest management and woodlands operations including stewardship action plans, the wildlife species listing process, measures to protect wildlife species and compensation for land owners.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program, Regulation
- Recognition of Indigenous rights in areas of access to traditional territory including access to private forestland and information about resources located on private forestland, business development and joint ventures, revenue sharing, control of natural resources within traditional territories and indigenous rights and title.
Policies or Program
- The Fisheries Protection Policy with respect to forest management and woodlands operations
- The development of standards and regulations related to the implementation of the new Fisheries Act and related regulations.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
House of Commons
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Parks Canada (PC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
1 Rideau Street, Suite 700
Ottawa, ON K1N 8S7
Christopher Lee, Managing Director
Parent Company Information
Canadian Association of Forest Owners / Association canadienne des proprietaries forestiers is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian Association of Forest Owners / Association canadienne des proprietaries forestiers is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian Association of Forest Owners / Association canadienne des proprietaries forestiers are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Association of Forest Owners / Association canadienne des proprietaries forestiers does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
46 Elgin Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5K6
Consultant Firm and Address
Earnscliffe Strategy Group
rue 46 Elgin
Ottawa, ON K1P 5K6