- Consumer Issues
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Grants or contributions for the provision of technical assistance in the design and deployment of new respiratory health safety training programs.
Obtain increased funding for research into lung disease from the Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health under the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, with a special focus on funding for clinical and translational research.
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit, Policies or Program
- Health Canada's tobacco control program, including sustaining government funding levels, and implementation of effective programs and policies
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program
- Regulation of Cannabis with respect to protecting the lung health of Canadians, including second hand cannabis smoke and research on cannabis.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Regulation
- Regulations and/or amendments under the Tobacco Act, extend enhanced warning labels to all tobacco products, and control new forms of smoking and nicotine consumption, including water-pipes and e-cigarettes (vaping). All Aspects of tobacco control.
Policies or Program
- Air Quality Health Index with respect to ensuring the Index is active in every province and major community across Canada.
- Air Quality Management System (AQMS) in respect of approval for the final development and implementation of the proposed system with full involvement of stakeholders.
- Canadian Tuberculosis Committee for Canadian strategies and priorities with respect to tuberculosis prevention and control.
- Chemicals Management Plan with respect to ensuring ongoing, adequate funding for the program to achieve reductions in outdoor and indoor toxic air pollutants.
- Drug cost relief for Canadians with respect to a new national program for catastrophic drug cost coverage.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Senate of Canada
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
502-885 Meadowlands Drive
Ottawa, ON K2C 3N2
Terrance Dean, President and Chief Executive Officer
Parent Company Information
The Canadian Lung Association / L'Association pulmonaire du Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
The Canadian Lung Association / L'Association pulmonaire du Canada is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of The Canadian Lung Association / L'Association pulmonaire du Canada are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
The Canadian Lung Association / L'Association pulmonaire du Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
3569 Doane Road
Sharon, ON L0G 1V0
Consultant Firm and Address
Grassroots Public Affairs