- Aboriginal Affairs
- Consumer Issues
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Regulation
- Tobacco excise tax stamping requirements for smokeless tobacco products under the Excise Act, 2001 and related proposals and/or requirements to change or modify tax stamp requirements for smokeless tobacco.
- Tobacco flavours and/or flavouring in respect of legislative or regulatory proposals, bills, or resolutions under or related to the Tobacco Act and smokeless tobacco products.
- Tobacco labeling in respect of health warnings, constituent reporting and labeling of same for smokeless tobacco products.
- Tobacco packaging in respect of proposals under the Tobacco (Access) Regulations requiring minimum package sizes for smokeless tobacco products.
- Tobacco taxation in respect of the Excise Act and manufactured tobacco taxes.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
319-1000 St.Jean Boulevard
Pointe Claire, QC H9R 5P1
Jeremy Adams, Director, Government Relations
Parent Company Information
- UST International Inc.
6603 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23230
United States of America
Coalition Members Information
National Smokeless Tobacco Company Ltd. / Tabac Sans Fumée Nationale Limitée is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of National Smokeless Tobacco Company Ltd. / Tabac Sans Fumée Nationale Limitée are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
National Smokeless Tobacco Company Ltd. / Tabac Sans Fumée Nationale Limitée does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
8 York Street
Ottawa, Ontario, ON K1N 5S6
Consultant Firm and Address
Sussex Strategy Group
1601-50 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2