- Employment and Training
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Providing information and data to support the government in developing a Climate Change Action Plan for Canada, including policy proposals for homeowners, multi-residential buildings, commercial and institutional property owners.
- Providing information to relevant departments and officials related to heating and cooling technologies for residential (including multi-residential buildings), commercial and institutional buildings, including energy efficiency and emissions reduction benefits.
- Providing information to support the development of policies to support Net Zero projects and technologies, with energy efficiency and emissions reduction benefits.
- Providing information to support training and job creation as a result of federal climate change policy measures.
- Pursuing federal investments in retrofitting existing industrial, commercial, and institutional buildings to support the transition to a low-carbon economy. Activities will center around government policy
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
7400 Birchmount Road
Markham, ON L3R 5V4
Tracy Li, General Counsel + Corporate Secretary
Parent Company Information
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners
181 Bay Street
Toronto, ON M5J 2T3
Coalition Members Information
EnerCare Inc. is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of EnerCare Inc. are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
EnerCare Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
199 Bay Street
TORONTO, ON M5L 1E7
Consultant Firm and Address
CAMPBELL STRATEGIES INC.
199 BAY STREET
TORONTO, ON M5L 1E7