- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- Government Procurement
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Research and Development
Subject Matter Details
Government Contract Pursued, Policies or Program
- To ensure future contracts for Defence procurement allow bidding for training to be carved out to a separate process.
- To obtain support from the Canadian government to CAE for procuring contracts to build simulators or to train personnel in foreign countries.
- Working to extend the Operational Training System Program (OTSP) to other RCAF aircraft type training systems.
Policies or Program
- Communicate about the COVID-19 pandemic, including the production and distribution of ventilators
- Defence Procurement Policy to increase the Canadian content on various military programs to be procured by Government
- To maximize efficiency of visa applications for pilots at various Canadian embassies from which countries that pilots are traveling to Canada to be trained.
- Updates to the NATO Flying Training In Canada program (NFTC) to adjust the operating period.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
House of Commons
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
National Defence (DND)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Senate of Canada
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
8585 Côte-de-Liesse Rd.
Montreal, QC H4T 1G6
Marc Parent, President and CEO
Parent Company Information
CAE inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
CAE inc. is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of CAE inc. are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
CAE inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4
Consultant Firm and Address
Prospectus Associates in Corporate Development
45 O'Connor Street, Suite 820
OTTAWA, ON K1P 1A4