Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
Unless otherwise noted by the application of the copyright symbol ©OCL-CAL, materials on this site may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- The Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada be identified as the source department; and,
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada.
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on the Web site of the Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply; it may be necessary to seek permission from the author or copyright holder prior to reproduction. For further information, please contact:
Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada
410 Laurier Avenue West, 8th floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1R 1B7
Email : email@example.com.
Some of the information on the Web site of the Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada has been provided by external sources. The Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information provided by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information.
- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, E-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via E-mail, or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- Any personal information you do provide, outside of public disclosures made under the Lobbying Act, is protected under the federal Privacy Act Justice Canada website. We may use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
- We do not use "cookies" to track how our visitors use the site.
For questions or comments regarding this policy or for additional information about the administration of the Privacy Act at the Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada, contact us at 613-957-2760.
The Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada (OCL) is subject to the Official Languages Act Justice Canada website and applicable Treasury Board policies. Thus, most OCL information is available in both English and French. Please note that some information from external sources is available only in the language in which it was provided.