Lobbyists Registrars and Commissioners Network (LRCN)
The Lobbyists Registrars and Commissioners Network (LRCN) is a group of regulators responsible for enforcing lobbying laws, regulations and policies at the federal, provincial, municipal level in Canada.
Members share information on their respective legislation and best practices regarding the regulations that govern lobbying. The LRCN meets annually.
- Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada
- Alberta - Lobbyist Registry, Office of the Ethics Commissioner
- British Columbia - Office of the Registrar of Lobbyists
- Manitoba - Office of the Lobbyist Registrar
- New Brunswick – Office of the Integrity Commissioner
- Newfoundland and Labrador – Commissioner of Lobbyists
- Nova Scotia – Registry of Lobbyists
- Ontario – Office of the Integrity Commissioner
- Prince Edward Island Lobbyists Registry
- Saskatchewan - Office of the Registrar of Lobbyists
- Québec Commissioner of Lobbying