Linking a Registrant Account with a Representative Account
Representatives Accounts provide a more efficient means of managing registrations and monthly communications reports. Please note that registrants are still responsible for certifying and submitting disclosures using their usernames and passwords.
We highly recommend that authorized representatives follow the steps below to open a "Representative" type account and then link it to the Registrant's account:
Step 1 - Account Creation:
- Go to the web site lobbycanada.gc.ca.
- Click on “Create an Account.”
- Select the account type that applies to you (Representative in this case) and fill in all required information.
- On the account creation confirmation page, you will be given an account number, please write it down in order to provide it to any registrants that wish to designate you as an authorized representative.
Step 2 - Link the Representative Account to the Registrant Account:
- The registrant will have to log into his/her account using his/her username and password. Then:
- Select "Account Profile" from the left-hand side menu,
- Click on the “Add Representative” button at the bottom of the screen and type in the representative’s account number,
- Then click on "Add" and then "Save".
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or require