Registration - Consultant
Energy Storage Canada / AARON FREEMAN, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 17
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 3 of 3 (2019-09-17 to present)
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Government Procurement
- International Trade
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Arranging meetings for the client with government officials to discuss how programs such as the national climate strategy, clean tech development initiatives and Infrastructure Program can provide incentives for development of energy storage in Canada, including tax measures (e.g. accelerated capital cost depreciation), capital finance, and government infrastructure procurement.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
101 College St., MaRS Cleantech, Suite 420
Toronto, ON M5G 1L7
Principal representative of the client
Patricia Phillips, Executive Director
Parent Company Information
Energy Storage Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Energy Storage Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Energy Storage Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Energy Storage Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
AARON FREEMAN | No public offices held
34 Glendonwynne Rd
Toronto, ON m6p 3e4
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Pivot Strategic Consulting
108 Galley Ave.
Toronto, ON M6R 1H1