Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Enlist support for the acquisition of in-shore weather buoys to be deployed in key locations in Atlantic Canada (Saint John, Halifax and Canso) for the purpose of enhancing safe and efficient port, pilotage and weather forecasting operations.
Policies or Program
- Atlantic Pilotage Authority Policy on issuance of pilotage certificates and licenses.
- New process pertaining to pilotage charges to be developed by regional pilotage authorities following amendments made in June 2019 to the Pilotage Act.
- Review of status of the non-compulsory ports within the Atlantic Pilotage Authority's territorial jurisdiction.
- Amendments to Atlantic Pilotage Regulations regarding the designation of compulsory pilotage areas.
- Implementation process regarding amendments made to the Pilotage Act in June 2019, specifically in respect of pilotage regulations to be reviewed and developed by Transport Canada.
- Possible amendments to the Atlantic Pilotage Authority Regulations.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
Atlantic Pilotage Authority (APA)
Belledune Port Authority
Canadian Coast Guard (CCG)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Halifax Port Authority
House of Commons
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Saint John Port Authority
Senate of Canada
St. John's Port Authority
Transport Canada (TC)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
50 O'Connor, Suite 901
Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2
Principal representative of the client
Tristan Laflamme, Executive Director
Parent Company Information
Canadian Marine Pilots' Association / Association des pilotes maritimes du Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian Marine Pilots' Association / Association des pilotes maritimes du Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian Marine Pilots' Association / Association des pilotes maritimes du Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Marine Pilots' Association / Association des pilotes maritimes du Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
c/o Canadian Marine Pilots' Association
50 O'Connor, Ste. 901
Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is a member of this organization.