- Aboriginal Affairs
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- International Development
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Regional Development
- Research and Development
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Review of CEAA (Canadian Environmental Assessment Act); NEB (National Energy Board) Modernization review.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program, Regulation
- Climate change regulations and policy with respect to considerations for greenhouse gas reduction targets, cap and trade provisions, and carbon tax mechanisms.
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation Policy: forthcoming policies or economic updates related to taxation of the upstream oil and gas sector and implementation of new or proposed tax initiatives affecting the upstream oil and gas sector.
- Implementation of the Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union
- Investment Canada Act, including policies and practices regarding the Investment Canada Act and related government policies which could impact business activities.
- Policies and practices regarding transparency of extractive resource payments to governments.
- Policies and practices related to international relations/ trade, free trade agreements, corporate social responsibility, anti-corruption and security, including: Extractive Sector Transparency Measures Act (ESTMA), Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights and other licence to operate issues.
- Policies and practices with respect to the development and regulation of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbons, and major projects in the resource sector, including Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) projects.
Policies or Program
- Consultation on federal-provincial alignment of greenhouse gas policies
- Regulations to reduce methane emissions from the oil and gas sector to address venting and fugitive emissions.
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Regulations: proposed changes to the TDG regulations to address safety hazards related to H2S levels in petroleum crude oil.
Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency (CEAA)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Justice Canada (JC)
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Transport Canada (TC)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
Repsol Oil & Gas Canada Inc. is an upstream oil and gas company. Repsol Oil & Gas Canada Inc. is committed to conducting business safely, in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Executive Director, Regional Unit North America
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Corporation Contact Information
Ste. 2000, 888 Third Street, S.W.
Calgary, AB T2P 5C5
Parent Company Information
- REPSOL, S.A.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
- Repsol Oil & Gas USA, LLC
2455 Technology Forest Boulevard
The Woodlands, TX 77381
United States of America
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Paul Ferneyhough,
Executive Director, Regional Unit North America |
No public offices held
- Peter Medlam,
CANADA BUSINESS UNIT DIRECTOR |
No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
No lobbyists added