Registration - In-house Organization
Canadian Physiotherapy Association / Association canadienne de physiotherapie / John-Paul Cody-Cox, Chief Executive Officer
Total Number of Communication Reports: 48
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 8 of 12 (2015-11-02 to 2016-07-20)
Subject matters added through a monthly communication report
- Aboriginal Affairs
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Caseload Guidelines: Joint application for funding from Health Canada for Caseload Guidelines development for Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy. and Speech Language Pathology.
Policies or Program
- Health Human Resource Strategy: Explore opportunities to develop health human resource strategy for the profession of physiotherapy.
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals: Monitoring issues related to emerging needs of profession and population.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Industry Canada
- Members of the House of Commons
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Statistics Canada (StatCan)
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
In-house Organization Details
Description of the organization's activities
The Canadian Physiotherapy Association is the professional association representing over 10,000 physiotherapists across Canada. It is a voluntary membership organization with the mission to provide leadership and direction to the physiotherapy profession, foster excellence in practice, education and research, and promote high standards of health in Canada.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Michael Brennan, Chief Executive Officer
Organization's membership or classes of membershipMembers of CPA are physiotherapists who hold current or past registration with a provincial regulatory board, or who have graduated from an accredited Canadian university physiotherapy academic program.
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Organization Contact Information
270 - 955 GREEN VALLEY CRESCENT
OTTAWA, ON K2C 3V4
Fax number: 613-564-1577
Lobbyists employed by the organization
- Michael Brennan, Chief Executive Officer | No public offices held