Registration - In-house Corporation
Bombardier Inc. / Alain Bellemare, President and Chief Executive Officer
Version 54 of 54 (2019-11-15 to present)
- Constitutional Issues
- Financial Institutions
- Internal Trade
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Collaboration with National Research Council (NRC) with respect to various research and development initiatives
- Management of ongoing projects entered into under the Technology Partnership Canada Program with respect to research and development initiatives.
- Obtain financial support from Canada with respect to the development of aerospace technology.
- Obtain financial support from Industry Canada under the Strategic Aerospace and Defence Initiative for research and development.
- Spectrum Utilization Policies and Radio System Policies affecting frequency bands Bombardier operates in or in equipment built by Bombardier.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Deductibility of interest payable to controlled foreign affiliates under the article 18.4 of the Income Tax Act.
- Enhance Research and Development tax incentives under the Income Tax Act, including Investment Tax Credit (ITC)
- Inclusion of certain elements under paragraph 91(1) of the Canadian Income Tax Act
- Obtain support from Export Development Canada (EDC) with respect to transportation equipment procurement
- Tax regime for large corporations under Part VI.1 (Tax on Corporations Paying Dividends on Taxable Preferred Shares) of the Income Tax Act.
Policies or Program
- Canada's participation in a potential pluri-lateral discussion around WTO on aerospace and ways to strengthen them.
- Canada's support for the development of standards for rail technology.
- Canada's support of the development of a skilled workforce.
- Canada's support of the development of the aerospace industry.
- Canada's support of the development of the rail industry.
- Canada’s participation in the Organisation for Economic Co-Operation Development consensus financing guidelines pertaining to sales financing framework.
- Canadian Multi-Mission Aircraft Program with regard to procurement of aircraft.
- Define appropriate level for aircraft certification at Transport Canada.
- Economic and Trade Agreements with respect to equal market access to other countries.
- Establish appropriate regulations for export permits and controlled goods.
- Expansion of various air services agreements under Canada's Blue Sky Policy
- Obtain support from Canada to enable Export Development Canada (EDC) to provide customer financing of aircraft.
- The protection and promotion of Canada's access to global markets.
- Changes to the civil aviation regulations with respect to private operators.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Bank of Canada
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- National Defence (DND)
- National Research Council (NRC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Senate of Canada
- Transport Canada (TC)
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
A world-leading manufacturer of innovative transportation solutions, from regional aircraft and business jets to rail transportation equipment, Bombardier Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Canada.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Alain Bellemare, President and Chief Executive Officer
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Corporation Contact Information
800 René-Lévesque Blvd West
Montreal, QC H3B 1Y8
Parent Company Information
Bombardier Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
- Bombardier Transport Canada Inc.
1101, rue Parent
St-Bruno, QC J3V 6E6
- 1101, rue Parent
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Alain Bellemare, President and Chief Executive Officer | No public offices held
- François Caza, Chief Technology Officer, Advanced Technologies Office | No public offices held
- David Coleal, President, Bombardier Aviation | No public offices held
- Frederick Cromer, President, Commercial Aircraft | No public offices held
- Daniel Desjardins, Senior Vice President and Chairman of Bombardier Transportation | No public offices held
- John Di Bert, Senior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer | No public offices held
- Danny Di Perna, President, Bombardier Transportation | No public offices held
- Mike Nadolski, Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs | No public offices held
- Steeve Robitaille, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Bombardier Inc. | No public offices held
- Elliot G. Sander, President, Bombardier Transportation Americas | No public offices held
- Paul Sislian, Chief Operating Officer, Bombardier Aviation | No public offices held
- Jim Vounassis, Chief Operating Officer, Bombardier Transportation | No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
- Sandra Buckler, Senior Director, External Affairs and Public Relations | Public offices held
- Yana Lukasheh, Manager, Government Affairs | No public offices held
- Pierre Pyun, Vice President, Government Affairs, Public Affairs | No public offices held
- Alice Trudelle, Manager, Government Relations | No public offices held