Registration - In-house Organization
Automotive Parts Manufacturers' Association / Flavio Volpe, President
Total Number of Communication Reports: 20
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 25 of 25 (2019-08-01 to present)
- International Trade
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program
- Current and potential Trade Agreements including but not limited to Canada Europe Trade Agreement (CETA), United States Mexico Canada Agreement (USMCA) (replacing North America Free Trade Agreement) and the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP). Monitor progress and provide input as required regarding automotive supply base concerns.
- Input into trade agreements under negotiation, monitor implementation of signed agreements and provide input into the potential new discussions.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- National Research Council (NRC)
In-house Organization Details
Description of the organization's activities
Canada's national association representing original equipment manufacturers of automotive parts, components, tools, equipment and supplies for Canada's automotive industry.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Flavio Volpe, President
Organization's membership or classes of membershipOur members are manufacturers of automotive parts, equipment, components, tools and industry suppliers. Membership classes are Regular members(manufacturer) and Associate members (other industry suppliers).
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Organization Contact Information
10 Four Seasons Place, Suite 801
Toronto, ON M9B 5H7
Fax number: 416-620-9730
Lobbyists employed by the organization
- Warren Ali, VP, Innovation | No public offices held
- Colin Dhillon, Chief Technical Officer | No public offices held
- Vince Guglielmo, Vice President, Business Development | No public offices held
- Flavio Volpe, President | No public offices held