Registration - Consultant
Imperial Tobacco Canada Limited / Scott Thurlow, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 33
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 10 of 10 (2019-09-17 to present)
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Consumer Issues
- International Trade
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Monitor all developments regarding Bill S-5 An Act to amend the Tobacco Act and the Non-smokers’ Health Act and to make consequential amendments to other Acts
- Monitor all developments to the Tobacco Act and its regulations.
Policies or Program
- Monitor development of new policy for the banning of the sale of illegal cigarettes (contraband tobacco enforcement strategy).
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Justice Canada (JC)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Senate of Canada
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
3711 Saint-Antoine Street West
Montreal, QC H4C 3P6
Web address: www.imperialtobacco.com
Principal representative of the client
Eric Gagnon, Director, Government and Regulatory Affairs
Parent Company Information
- British American Tobacco p.l.c.
4 Temple Place
- 4 Temple Place
Coalition Members Information
Imperial Tobacco Canada Limited is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Imperial Tobacco Canada Limited are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Imperial Tobacco Canada Limited does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Scott Thurlow | Public offices held
98 Country Club
Ottawa, Ontario, ON K1V 9Y7
Fax number: 613-241-6001
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Temple Scott Associates
190 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 2R3
Fax number: 613-241-6001