- Aboriginal Affairs
- Consumer Issues
- International Trade
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Monitor all developments regarding Bill S-5 An Act to amend the Tobacco Act and the Non-smokers’ Health Act and to make consequential amendments to other Acts
- Monitor all developments to the Tobacco Act and its regulations.
Policies or Program
- Monitor development of new policy for the banning of the sale of illegal cigarettes (contraband tobacco enforcement strategy).
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Justice Canada (JC)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Senate of Canada
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
3711 Saint-Antoine Street West
Montreal, QC H4C 3P6
Eric Gagnon, Director, Government and Regulatory Affairs
Parent Company Information
- British American Tobacco p.l.c.
4 Temple Place
Coalition Members Information
Imperial Tobacco Canada Limited is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Imperial Tobacco Canada Limited are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Imperial Tobacco Canada Limited does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
98 Country Club
Ottawa, Ontario, ON K1V 9Y7
Consultant Firm and Address
Temple Scott Associates
190 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 2R3