- Consumer Issues
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Support a general policy that strengthens the role of sound science in any communications to the public with respect to the health risks from chemicals. The legislative backdrop consists of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, the Hazardous Products Act, and the Pest Control Products Act and their regulations.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Health Canada (HC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA)
Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
306-168 Chadwick Court
North Vancouver, BC V7M 3L4
Gordon Lloyd, Vice President, Technical Affairs, Canadian Chemical Producers Association
Parent Company Information
Environmental Health Industry Coordinating Group is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
- Bromine Science and Environmental Forum
55 University Avenue, Suite 600
Toronto, ON M5J 2H7
- Canadian Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association
420 Britannia Road East, Suite 102
Mississauga, ON L4Z 3L5
- Chemistry Industry Association of Canada / Association canadienne de l'industrie de la chimie
Suite 805, 350 Sparks Street
Ottawa, ON K1R 7S8
- CropLife Canada
21 Four Seasons Place, Suite 627
Etobicoke, ON M9B 6J8
- Mining Association of Canada / L'Association miniere du Canada
350 Sparks Street, Suite 1105
Ottawa, ON K1R 7S8
- Procter & Gamble Canada Inc.
4711 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON M2N 6K8
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Environmental Health Industry Coordinating Group are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Environmental Health Industry Coordinating Group does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
552 6th St. East
North Vancouver, BC V7L 1R1