Registration - Consultant
CERBE Distributing Inc. / Trueman Tuck, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 33
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 12 of 16 (2011-12-01 to 2011-12-01)
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Constitutional Issues
- Consumer Issues
- Internal Trade
- International Trade
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Science and Technology
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- 1) Food & Drug Act, Legislative Amendments, Food & Drugs Regulatory System & Enforcement. We are advocating splitting the foods & Drug Act into two separate pieces of legislation with foods being exclusively handled by the Agriculture Canada (CFIA) and Drugs by a new Drug Health & Safety Agency. 2) Traditional Holistic Health Care, Legal Regulator & Tax issues. 3) Consumer Freedom of Choice & Health Care Rights & Information Systems and commerce issues pertaining to medicinal foods, beverages and other products, devices and professional services. We are advocating first legislative changes to Canada Health Act, Medicare Act, Excise Act and related regulations and policies to eliminate current prejudices to non-allopathic health care. 4) Constitutional & legal rights issues in regards to Federal Regulator enforcement concerning consumers & small businesses and their interests. The following legislation - Criminal Code, Proceedings Against the Crown Act, Statutory Instruments Act, Constitution Act, Interpretation Act, Supreme Court Act, Governor General's Act. We want to create new legislation to create a Federal Death Registry. A Dietary Food Supplements Health Education Act, a Sovereign Spiritual Human Being & Civil Protection Act & a new Peoples' Canadian Constitution Act.
Policies or Program
- International Agreements such as NAFTA, WTA - Constitutional and legal rights issues regarding consumers and small businesses and their interests.
- Natural Health Products Regulations, Food & Drug Regulations - We want to create new related regulations under old (named above) & newly created legislation for the Federal Death Registry, Dietary Food Supplements Health Education Act, Sovereign Spritual Human Being & Civil Rights Protection Act and Peoples' Canadian Constitution Act.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
- Bank of Canada
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal (CITT)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC)
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAITC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- Industry Canada
- Justice Canada (JC)
- Members of the House of Commons
- Members of the House of Parliament
- National Research Council (NRC)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Senate of Canada
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
5260-5270 Rue Mills
Sherbrooke, QC J1N 3B6
Fax number: 819-564-2195
Web address: email@example.com
Principal representative of the client
Gaston Naessens, President
Parent Company Information
CERBE Distributing Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
CERBE Distributing Inc. is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of CERBE Distributing Inc. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
CERBE Distributing Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Trueman Tuck | Public offices held
444 Dundas Street East, Unite H & I
Belleville, ON K8N 5V1
Fax number: 613-968-3215