Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Government response to COVID-19 pandemic through placing advertising in Canadian media and other initiatives.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Broadcasting Act, with respect to the question of ownership diversity in the broadcasting system.
- Excise Tax Act, with respect to non-Canadian services.
- Including broadcast media in tax credit program for news production under Income Tax Act.
- Income Tax Act, with respect to tax credits relating to the production of Canadian programming and advertising expenditures.
Policies or Program
- Broadcasting Act, with respect to policies towards ownership diversity in the broadcasting system.
- Broadcasting Distribution Regulations, with respect to the distribution of independent broadcasting services.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
Competition Bureau Canada (COBU)
Finance Canada (FIN)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
c/o 122 Guigues Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1N 5H7
Joel Fortune, Legal Counsel
Parent Company Information
Independent Broadcast Group / Le groupe de diffuseurs independants is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
- Aboriginal Peoples Television Network Incorporated
339 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2C3
- Channel Zero Inc.
2844 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON M6P 1Y7
- Ethnic Channels Group Limited
907 Alness Street
Toronto, ON M3J 2J1
- Hollywood Suite
186 St. George Street, Suite 200
Toronto, ON M5R 2N3
- OUTtv Network Inc.
315 West 5th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Y 1J6
- Stingray Group Inc.
Montreal, QC H3C 1T4
- Super Channel
5324 Calgary Trail, Suite 200
Edmonton, AB T6H 4J8
- TV5 Quebec Canada
1755, Boul. Rene-Levesque Est, bureau 101
Montreal, QC H2K 4P6
- ZoomerMedia Limited, Television Division
171 East Liberty Street, Suite 230
Toronto, ON M6K 3P6
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Independent Broadcast Group / Le groupe de diffuseurs independants are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Independent Broadcast Group / Le groupe de diffuseurs independants does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
122 Guigues Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1N 5H7