Registration - Consultant
Keystone Agricultural Producers / Daniel Mazier, Member of the organization
Total Number of Communication Reports: 15
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 5 of 9 (2015-11-09 to 2016-06-15)
- Employment and Training
- Regional Development
- Research and Development
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program, Regulation
- Grain Handling and Transportation System: Lobbying for changes to the Canada Transportation Act as it relates to the regulation of the western Canadian grain handling and transportation system and the maximum grain revenue entitlement program. Communicating with the Ministers of Transportation and Agriculture and Agri-food regarding the implementation of recommendations made through the Canadian Transportation Act Review.
Policies or Program
- Environmental policies and programs related to the environmental farm plan program and its connected beneficial management practices incentive programming. All jointly funded by the provincial and federal governments under the Growing Forward II agricultural policy framework.
- Growing Forward II policy framework in the areas of business risk management, science and renewal.
Policies or Program, Regulation
- Changes to the Canada Grain Act, formerly Bill C-13 with respect to the producer payment security mechanism, and inward inspection and weighing under the Canadian Grain Commission.
- Lobbying for changes to the temporary foreign worker program that eliminate the 4 in - 4 out provision for agricultural workers.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canadian Heritage (PCH)
- Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Grain Transportation Agency (GTA)
- House of Commons
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Transport Canada (TC)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
203-1700 Ellice Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0B1
Fax number: 204-697-1109
Web address: www.kap.mb.ca
Principal representative of the client
James Battershill, General Manager
Parent Company Information
Keystone Agricultural Producers is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Keystone Agricultural Producers is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Keystone Agricultural Producers are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Keystone Agricultural Producers does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Daniel Mazier | No public offices held
Forrest, MB R0K 0W0
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is a member of this organization.