- Consumer Issues
- Economic Development
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Small Business
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Canada's northern economic development policy. Discussions of the status, development and government’s position in regards to new policies in the North.
- Discussions regarding the status of the government's overall international trade plan and the approach to Intellectual Property.
- Government's policy approach to counter counterfeits, piracy and fraud.
- Policies to promote Made-in-Canada PPE manufacturing.
- Promoting the Made-in-Canada brand domestically and internationally.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
House of Commons
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
National Defence (DND)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
250 Bowie Avenue
Toronto, ON M6E 4Y2
Alex Thomson, VICE PRESIDENT, COMMUNICATIONS
Parent Company Information
Canada Goose Inc. / Canada Goose Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canada Goose Inc. / Canada Goose Inc. is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canada Goose Inc. / Canada Goose Inc. are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canada Goose Inc. / Canada Goose Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
PHIL VON FINCKENSTEIN
Public offices held
PO Box 4659 Station E
OTTAWA, ON K1S 5H8
Consultant Firm and Address
Maple Leaf Strategies
8 York Street, Suite 200
Ottawa, Ontario, ON K1N 5S6