Registration - Consultant
Wauzhusk Onigum First Nation / Wauzhusk Onigum First Nation / Norman Jaehrling, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 5 of 6 (2019-03-27 to 2019-05-23)
- Economic Development
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Assist with development of submissions and administration of funding from INAC for a water and sewer servicing project.
- Develop and support, then administer funding from various programs for the development of a commercial site and buildings thereon.
- Secure funding for the establishment and operation of a community based economic development corporation and various related feasibility studies.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
End date of the last completed financial year: 2018-03-31
|Government Institution||Funding Received in Last Financial Year||Funding Expected in Current Financial Year|
|Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)||$347,683.00||Yes|
|Health Canada (HC)||$466,647.00||Yes|
|Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada||$4,978,231.00||Yes|
Client Contact Information
P.O. Box 1850
Rat Portage, ON P9N 3X8
Fax number: 807-548-4877
Web address: www.ratportagefirstnation.com
Principal representative of the client
Chris Skead, Chief
Parent Company Information
Wauzhusk Onigum First Nation / Wauzhusk Onigum First Nation is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Wauzhusk Onigum First Nation / Wauzhusk Onigum First Nation is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Wauzhusk Onigum First Nation / Wauzhusk Onigum First Nation are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Wauzhusk Onigum First Nation / Wauzhusk Onigum First Nation does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Norman Jaehrling | No public offices held
151 Willowdale Street
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 6v6
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Possibilities Group Inc.
151 Willowdale Street
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 6V6