Registration - Consultant
Intellectual Property Institute of Canada / L’Institut de la propriété intellectuelle du Canada / HUW WILLIAMS, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 1
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 2 of 7 (2015-11-03 to 2016-05-02)
- Intellectual Property
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Industry self regulation that would include potential changes to the Patent Act
- To protect from forced disclosure in litigation the confidential communications between patent and trade-mark applicants (under the Patent Act and the Trade-marks Act) and their patent and trade-mark agents.
- To prevent the inadvertent loss of patent or trade-mark rights of innovators due to clerical and administrative errors or force majeure situations.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- House of Commons
- Industry Canada
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Senate of Canada
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
60 Queen St. Suite 606
Ottawa, ON K1P 5Y7
Principal representative of the client
Anne-Josee Delcorde, Director
Parent Company Information
Intellectual Property Institute of Canada / L’Institut de la propriété intellectuelle du Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Intellectual Property Institute of Canada / L’Institut de la propriété intellectuelle du Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Intellectual Property Institute of Canada / L’Institut de la propriété intellectuelle du Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Intellectual Property Institute of Canada / L’Institut de la propriété intellectuelle du Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
HUW WILLIAMS | Public offices held
910 - 50 O'CONNOR STREET
OTTAWA, ON K1P 6L2
Fax number: 613-230-2669
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: IMPACT PUBLIC AFFAIRS
222 Queen Street, Suite 1404
OTTAWA, ON K1P 5V9
Fax number: 613-230-2669