Registration - In-house Organization
Global Advocates for Improved Mental Health (G-AIM) / Rosamond Luke, Founder and CEO
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 3 of 7 (2015-10-30 to 2016-04-02)
- Employment and Training
- Research and Development
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit, Policies or Program
- Looking for funding to raise awareness of mental health issues and source funding is not yet determined.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
- Canada Post Corporation (CPC)
- Canadian Human Rights Commission (CHRC)
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Health Canada (HC)
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
In-house Organization Details
Description of the organization's activities
Global Advocates for Improved Mental Health (G-AIM) is federally-registered in Canada as a community-based, volunteer-run organization, non-profit organization which is comprised of health care providers, social activists, business leaders, citizens and advocates who represent individuals with lived experience of mental illness in Africa and Canada.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Rosamond Luke, Founder and CEO
Organization's membership or classes of membershipOpen to individuasl who could benefit from our services.
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Organization Contact Information
79 Attenborough Court
Halifax, NS B3M 4C1
Fax number: 902-407-2162
Lobbyists employed by the organization
- Rosamond Luke, CEO | No public offices held