Registration - Consultant
Honda Canada Inc. / Alan Young, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 1
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 6 of 16 (2015-10-26 to 2015-11-17)
- Consumer Issues
- Employment and Training
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- CETA Agreement-in-principle with the European Union - relating to the need for fair, equitable and transparent trade agreements on a multi-lateral basis.
- TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT - Relating to the need for fair, equitable and transparent trade agreements on a multi-lateral basis.
- HARMONIZED FUEL EFFICIENCY - Relating to the need for one, dominant, harmonized North American fuel efficiency standard.
- Passenger Automobile and Light Truck Greenhouse Gas Emission Regulations 2011-2016, published in the Canada Gazette Part II October 13, 2010, with respect to fuel efficiency, calculation of credits, and designation of emergency vehicles.
- Regulations Amending the Passenger Automobile and Light Truck Greenhouse Gas Emission Regulations 2017-2025, published in the Canada Gazette Part I December 8, 2012, with respect to development/alignment of regulations with NHTSA and EPA on fuel efficiency, calculation of credits, and designation of emergency vehicles.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Environment Canada
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- House of Commons
- Industry Canada
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Transport Canada (TC)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
180 Honda Boulevard
Markham, ON L6C 0H9
Fax number: 905-888-4540
Principal representative of the client
Hanif Nori, Manager, Government Relations and Counsel
Parent Company Information
- American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
1919 Torrance Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90501-2746
United States of America
- 1919 Torrance Boulevard
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
1-1-2 Chome Minami-Aoyama
- 1-1-2 Chome Minami-Aoyama
Coalition Members Information
Honda Canada Inc. is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Honda Canada Inc. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Honda Canada Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Alan Young | Public offices held
45 O'Connor Street, Suite 880
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4
Fax number: 613-566-2026
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Tactix Government Relations and Public Affairs Inc.
123 Slater Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5H2
Fax number: 613-566-2026