- Consumer Issues
- Employment and Training
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- CETA Agreement-in-principle with the European Union - relating to the need for fair, equitable and transparent trade agreements on a multi-lateral basis.
- TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT - Relating to the need for fair, equitable and transparent trade agreements on a multi-lateral basis.
- HARMONIZED FUEL EFFICIENCY - Relating to the need for one, dominant, harmonized North American fuel efficiency standard.
- Passenger Automobile and Light Truck Greenhouse Gas Emission Regulations 2011-2016, published in the Canada Gazette Part II October 13, 2010, with respect to fuel efficiency, calculation of credits, and designation of emergency vehicles.
- Regulations Amending the Passenger Automobile and Light Truck Greenhouse Gas Emission Regulations 2017-2025, published in the Canada Gazette Part I December 8, 2012, with respect to development/alignment of regulations with NHTSA and EPA on fuel efficiency, calculation of credits, and designation of emergency vehicles.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
House of Commons
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Transport Canada (TC)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
180 Honda Boulevard
Markham, ON L6C 0H9
Principal representative of the client
Hanif Nori, Manager, Government Relations and Counsel
Parent Company Information
- American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
1919 Torrance Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90501-2746
United States of America
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
1-1-2 Chome Minami-Aoyama
Coalition Members Information
Honda Canada Inc. is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Honda Canada Inc. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Honda Canada Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
45 O'Connor Street, Suite 880
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4
Consultant Firm and Address
Tactix Government Relations and Public Affairs Inc.
123 Slater Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5H2