- Arts and Culture
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program
- Applicable regulations and policies related to the internet and new media.
- Maintaining the CRTC's Net Neutrality framework and the CRTC's New Media Exemption Order
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program, Regulation
- Informing review of Broadcasting Act and Telecommunications Act legislation and regulation.
- Regulatory exemptions, legislation, regulation and/or policies affecting providers of content services via the Internet
Policies or Program
- Global distribution of content in relation to cultural export policies.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
100 Winchester Circle
Los Gatos, CA 95032
United States of America
Principal representative of the client
Corie Wright, Director, Global Public Policy
Parent Company Information
Netflix Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Netflix Inc. is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Netflix Inc. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Netflix Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
1 Rideau Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 8S7
Consultant Firm and Address
Proof Strategies / Proof Stratégies
1 Rideau Street , Suite 700
Ottawa, ON K1N 8S7