Registration - Consultant
Hifi Engineering / Jeffrey Sterzuk, Consultant
Version 10 of 11 (2019-09-13 to 2019-11-01)
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- To communicate to provide information to the Federal Government to make them aware of the status of preventative leak detection technology for pipelines.
- To communicate to provide information to the Federal Government to raise awareness of the status of the use of fibre optic technology to monitor different infrastructure assets.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- House of Commons
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- National Energy Board (NEB)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Senate of Canada
End date of the last completed financial year: 2019-04-30
|Government Institution||Funding Received in Last Financial Year||Funding Expected in Current Financial Year|
|Alberta European Technology Collaboration Fund||$82,858.94||Yes|
|Alberta Innovates Small Business Innovation and Research Initiative (ASBIRI)||$498,772.57||Yes|
|Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)||$230,000.00||No|
Client Contact Information
816 46th Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2A6
Web address: www.hifieng.com
Principal representative of the client
Steven Koles, President & CEO
Parent Company Information
Hifi Engineering is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Hifi Engineering is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Hifi Engineering are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Hifi Engineering does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Jeffrey Sterzuk | No public offices held
304 8th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 1C2
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Prairie Sky Consulting
#610, 304 8th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 1C2