- Economic Development
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Federal programs and budgetary initiatives related to the Federal-Provincial-Territorial funding arrangements regarding pharmaceuticals.
- Federally-funded Public Drug Plans, with respect to reimbursement for drug products for federal plan beneficiaries.
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada Innovation and Skills Strategy and other government policies and programs related to incentivizing research and development activities in Canada.
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada and Innovation Agenda, Science and Technology Strategy, or other Government policy or program initiatives to support research and development activities in Canada.
- Proposals to amend guidelines related to the operationalization of the legislation and regulations governing the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- The development of a national pharmacare program, including the Canada Drug Agency, a national formulary and a rare diseases strategy
Policies or Program, Regulation
- Regulatory amendments and/or guidelines related to the Food and Drugs Act Regulations and Health Canada review processes to implement an orphan drug regulatory framework.
- Amendments to the Patented Medicines Regulations published in Canada Gazette, Part II on August 21, 2019, June 10, 2020 and January 21, 2021
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Justice Canada (JC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Senate of Canada
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
20 Bay Street
Toronto, ON M5J 2N8
Christina Cunningham, Director of Public Affairs - Canada
Parent Company Information
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
50 Northern Ave
Boston, MA 02210
United States of America
Coalition Members Information
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Canada) Inc. is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Canada) Inc. are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Canada) Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
150 Metcalfe Street
OTTAWA, ON K2P 1P1
Consultant Firm and Address
3Sixty Public Affairs Inc. / 3Sixty Public Affairs Inc.
150 Metcalfe Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1