- International Relations
- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Government Contract Pursued
- Government contracts pursued with regard to heating and cooling system requirements in government buildings.
Policies or Program
- Details with regard to enactment of energy efficiency requirements laid out in the 2016 Budget with regard to heating and cooling system requirements.
- Encourage the prioritization and proceedings of free trade deals including participation in the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), and Mercosur.
- Seeking support for increasing presence of their company overseas including in China, India, many countries in Northeast Africa and Southwest Asia, Southeast Asia, South America.
- The client is seeking policy pieces that will encourage the use of energy efficient systems in infrastructure supported by federal government funding and incentives for private construction.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency (CEAA)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
23 Bertrand Avenue
Toronto, ON M1L 2P3
Robert Dietrich, Chief Financial Officer
Parent Company Information
Armstrong Fluid Technology is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Armstrong Fluid Technology is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Armstrong Fluid Technology are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Armstrong Fluid Technology does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
Suite 200, 46 Elgin Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5K6
Consultant Firm and Address
Earnscliffe Strategy Group
46 ELGIN STREET, Suite 200
OTTAWA, ON K1P 5K6