Registration - In-house Corporation
REPSOL, SA / JOSU JON IMAZ SAN MIGUEL, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Total Number of Communication Reports: 17
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 7 of 7 (2019-11-15 to present)
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- International Development
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Regional Development
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- "Policies and practices regarding transparency of extractive resource payments to governments" in regards to The Extractive Sector Transparency Measures Act and the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative with respect to policies and practices regarding transparency of extractive resource payments to governments.
- "Review of National Energy Board environmental assessment process" in regards of Canada's Environmental Assessment Act in regards to reviewing the National Energy Board's environmental assessment process. More specifically, discuss new principles and interim measures for the environmental review of major resource projects such as cross-provincial pipelines and Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) projects, as well as a more formal review of the environmental impact assessment process.
- Implementation of the Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement between Canada and the European Union
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program
- Investment Canada Act, including policies and practices regarding the Investment Canada Act and related government policies which could impact business activities.
- Policies and practices related to international relations/ trade, free trade agreements. Discussions with the government about the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), the Strategic Partnership Agreement (SPA), the EU-Canada energy cooperation Initiative, the Canada-Spain Bilateral Relation and the Canada-US Bilateral Relation with respect to reinforcing and enhancing Canada´s bilateral relations with its international counterparts.
Policies or Program
- Consultation on federal-provincial alignment of greenhouse gas policies in regards of the Pan-canadian Climate change and carbon policy Initiative, with respect to the measures proposed as to increase transparency in climate change policy development and decision making processes, with specific interest in methane/greenhouse emission targets.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), anti-corruption and security, including Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights: In regards to “Canada’s Enhanced Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy to Strengthen Canada’s Extractive Sector Abroad”, with respect to CSR measures to Extractive and oil and gas industries.
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation Policy: forthcoming policies or economic updates related to taxation of the upstream oil and gas sector and implementation of new or proposed tax initiatives affecting the upstream oil and gas sector.
- Policies and practices with respect to the development and regulation of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbons, and major projects in the resource sector, including LNG projects
- Climate change regulations and policy with respect to considerations for greenhouse gas reduction targets, cap and trade provisions, and carbon tax mechanisms. North America Climate Change initiative
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Justice Canada (JC)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Transport Canada (TC)
- Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
Repsol SA, is an integrated and global energy company with Upstream and Downstream activities, with presence in more than 50 countries. Repsol headquarters are based in Madrid, and its Canadian headquarters are in Calgary, Alberta.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
JOSU JON IMAZ SAN MIGUEL, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Corporation Contact Information
Méndez Álvaro Nº 44
Fax number: 0034917531499
Parent Company Information
REPSOL, SA is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
- REPSOL CANADA, LTD.
Brunswick Square 1
German Street Suite 1606
Saint John, NB E2L 4V1
- Brunswick Square 1
- REPSOL ENERGY CANADA, LTD.
One Germain Street, Suite 1206
Saint John, NB E2L 4V1
- One Germain Street, Suite 1206
- Repsol Oil & Gas Canada Inc.
2000, 888-3rd Street SW
CALGARY, AB T2P 5C5
- 2000, 888-3rd Street SW
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Tomás García Blanco, Managing Director, Exploration and Production | No public offices held
- JOSU JON IMAZ SAN MIGUEL, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER | No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
- ANGEL BAUTISTA, DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTIONAL RELATIONS | No public offices held