Registration - Consultant
WireIE / Martin Rust, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 18
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 6 of 7 (2019-03-29 to 2019-08-19)
- Government Procurement
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Arranging meetings for client and discussions with government officials under Digital Canada 150 announcement and the Canadian Radio Television Commission funding for the expansion of broadband to under-served communities, as Wire IE is uniquely positioned to help the government accomplish these goals.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor)
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Shared Services Canada (SSC)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
35 Leek Cres, Floor 2
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 4C2
Principal representative of the client
Christopher Corey, Vice President, Sales
Parent Company Information
WireIE is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
WireIE is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of WireIE are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
WireIE does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Martin Rust | No public offices held
100 Queen Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 1J9
Fax number: 613-231-4113
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Martin Rust Strategic Advisory Services
1076 Ashton Station Rd
Ashton Station, ON K0A 1B0