Registration - In-house Organization
Startup Canada / Victoria Lennox, President
Version 7 of 7 (2019-09-18 to present)
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- Government Procurement
- International Trade
- Small Business
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Encouraging government to work with Startup Canada to inspire, encourage and support entrepreneurial ambition in Canada - connecting entrepreneurs to available programs and engaging them in their design.
- Establishing a Global Entrepreneurship Leader in Canada by promoting global opportunities and benefits rendered by trade agreements to entrepreneurs and promoting Canadian entrepreneurship and innovation to the world.
- Recommending support and investment from the government to increase digital technology adoption rates amongst small business owners to in turn increase their competitiveness in domestic and global markets.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
In-house Organization Details
Description of the organization's activities
Startup Canada is the national rallying community and voice for Canada’s entrepreneurs. Through flagship programs, digital platforms, and cross sector partnerships between entrepreneurs, private sector, and government, Startup Canada offers training, resources, and a peer network to give every entrepreneur equal opportunity for success. As members of Startup Canada, entrepreneurs are championed by the community and are given a national voice to media, industry and government.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Victoria Lennox, President
Organization's membership or classes of membershipStartup Canada Communities run events to inspire, educate and connect entrepreneurs to other entrepreneurs, support, customers and growth opportunities.
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Organization Contact Information
56 Sparks Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5A9
Lobbyists employed by the organization
- Victoria Lennox, President | No public offices held