Registration - In-house Corporation
Arlogh Farms Ltd. / Richard Phillips, President
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 3 of 3 (2019-09-17 to present)
- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program, Regulation
- Canadian Agriculture Partnership - Lobby AAFC to include proper risk management programs and harmonization of regulatory frameworks with key trading partners. This will be reflected in the next Federal Budget Bill.
- NAFTA negotiations - Lobby with respect to access to US and Mexico's markets, and increased tri-country regulatory harmonization.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
Farming corporation involved in production and export of cereal grain, pulse crops and oilseeds.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Richard Phillips, President
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Corporation Contact Information
101 100th Street
Tisdale, SK S0E 1T0
Parent Company Information
Arlogh Farms Ltd. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Arlogh Farms Ltd. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Richard Phillips, President | No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
No lobbyists added