Registration - In-house Corporation
Canadian Solar Solutions Inc. / Dylan Marx, Managing Director
Version 4 of 5 (2019-11-07 to 2019-11-15)
- Internal Trade
- International Trade
- Research and Development
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit, Policies or Program
- Seeking funding for support of research and development activities and identifying sources of funding.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
Canadian Solar Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Solar Inc., which operates as a global solar energy provider with successful business subsidiaries in 20 countries on 6 continents. Besides serving as a leading manufacturer of solar PV modules and provider of solar energy solutions, Canadian Solar has a geographically diversified pipeline of utility-scale power projects. Canadian Solar Solutions Inc. is dedicated to providing turnkey solar solutions for residential, commercial and solar farm markets in Canada and throughout the world.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Dylan Marx, Managing Director
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Corporation Contact Information
545 Speedvale Avenue West
Guelph, ON N1K 1E6
Fax number: 519-837-2550
Parent Company Information
- Canadian Solar Inc.
545 Speedvale Ave. W.
Guelph, ON N1K 1E6
- 545 Speedvale Ave. W.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Solar Solutions Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Dylan Marx, Managing Director | No public offices held
- Gary Robertson, VP HR & Administration | No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
- Mike Carter, Manager, Corporate Development | No public offices held
- Jason Simon, Managing Director, Corporate Development | No public offices held
- Ryan Tourigny, Director, Business Development, Western Canada | No public offices held