Registration - In-house Organization
Ovarian Cancer Canada / Cancer d'ovaire canada / Elisabeth Baugh, CEO
Total Number of Communication Reports: 11
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 6 of 6 (2019-10-04 to present)
- Research and Development
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Seeking funding from the Ministry of Finance to allocate specific funds outside of the purview of CIHR for specific research in ovarian cancer.
Policies or Program
- Canada's Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) funding policies with regards to equitable funding in health research.
- Canada's approach to research investment in reference to it ability to fund smaller, unique cancers (i.e. ovarian cancer).
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
In-house Organization Details
Description of the organization's activities
Fund research, support women diagnosed with ovarian cancer and raise awareness about ovarian cancer.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Elisabeth Baugh, CEO
Organization's membership or classes of membershipno membership
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Organization Contact Information
205-145 Front Street East
Toronto, ON M5A 1E3
Lobbyists employed by the organization
- Elisabeth Baugh, Chief Executive Officer | No public offices held
- Cailey (Carol) Crawford, Regional Director | No public offices held