Registration - In-house Organization
The Nature Conservancy / Hadley Archer, Executive Director of Canada Program
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 4 of 4 (2020-01-15 to present)
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Economic Development
- International Relations
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Grant funding from Environment and Climate Change Canada Nature Fund Challenge Program.
- Grant funding from Environment and Climate Change Canada for climate change resilience and conservation finance.
- Grants and program funding for Indigenous-led environmental stewardship, education and land use planning.
Policies or Program
- Policies and programs related to Canada's Pan-Canadian Framework on Clean Growth and Climate Change and United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change; Convention on Biological Diversity; Group of Seven (G7); and Group of Twenty (G20).
Policies or Program, Regulation
- Resource management policies, programs and regulation that conserve environmentally sensitive landscapes and marine areas while promoting economic prosperity and sustainable development in those communities.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor)
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Parks Canada (PC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Senate of Canada
In-house Organization Details
Description of the organization's activities
The Nature Conservancy is a conservation charity whose mission is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Hadley Archer, Executive Director of Canada Program
Organization's membership or classes of membershipThere are four classes of membership: honorary members, life members, annual members and corporate members. Members are not entitled to vote.
End date of the last completed financial year: 2019-06-30
|Government Institution||Funding Received in Last Financial Year||Funding Expected in Current Financial Year|
|Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)||$23,040.00||Yes|
|Foreign governments - primarily US||$96,940,000.00||Yes|
|Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada||$93,996.00||No|
In-house Organization Contact Information
366 Adelaide Street East, Suite 331
Toronto, ON M5A 3X9
Lobbyists employed by the organization
- Hadley Archer, Executive Director | No public offices held
- Jenny Brown, Director of Conservation | No public offices held
- Andrew Deutz, Director International Relations | No public offices held
- Linda Krueger, Senior Policy Advisor | No public offices held
- Amanda Reed, Director Strategic Partnerships | No public offices held
- Joanna Smith, Director of Ocean Planning and Mapping | No public offices held
- Mark Way, Director Global Coastal Resilience | No public offices held
- Tracey Williams, NW Territories Conservation Lead | No public offices held