Registration - Consultant
Mastercard Canada / Brian Klunder, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 2 of 2 (2019-10-25 to present)
- Consumer Issues
- Financial Institutions
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Developments regarding the Bill formerly known as C-236 An Act to amend the Payment Card Networks Act (credit card acceptance fees)
- Developments regarding Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act with respect to breach notification.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Regulation
- Developments of regulations pursuant to the Bank Act with respect to credit card issuer practices.
- Developments regarding Proceeds of Crime and Terrorist Financing Act and regulations with respect to credit card accounts.
Policies or Program
- Developments of Digital Economy Strategy with respect to policies relating to payments
- Developments of implementation and Financial Consumer Agency of Canada monitoring of Code of Conduct with respect to Debit and Credit Cards
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Bank of Canada
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Justice Canada (JC)
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC)
- Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada (OSFI)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Senate of Canada
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
600 - 121 Bloor Street East
Toronto, ON M4W 3M5
Fax number: 416-365-6670
Principal representative of the client
Jennifer Sloan, Vice-President, Public Policy
Parent Company Information
- MasterCard Worldwide
2000 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577
United States of America
- 2000 Purchase Street
Coalition Members Information
Mastercard Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Mastercard Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Mastercard Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Brian Klunder | Public offices held
84 Kenwood Avenue
Toronto, ON M6C 2S2
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Temple Scott Associates Inc.
95 King Street, 4th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 1G4
Fax number: 416-360-1353