Registration - Consultant
Canadian Frailty Network / Réseau canadien des soins aux personne fragilisées / Jacqueline LaRocque, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 2
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 2 of 3 (2019-04-01 to 2019-06-03)
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Science and Technology
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Health services for Indigenous communities: recognizing and providing care focused on the impacts of frailty on Indigenous communities.
- Health support for Veterans: recognizing and providing care focused on the impacts of frailty on Veterans.
- Seniors: factoring frailty into supports for older adults living with frailty and their caregivers.
- Supporting a day of activity on parliament hill for researchers studying seniors and frailty.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Senate of Canada
- Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
End date of the last completed financial year: 2018-03-31
|Government Institution||Funding Received in Last Financial Year||Funding Expected in Current Financial Year|
|Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)||$8,921,231.00||Yes|
Client Contact Information
Kidd House, 100 Stuart Street
Kingston, ON K7L 3N6
Web address: https://www.cfn-nce.ca/
Principal representative of the client
Russell Williams, Chair of the Board of Directors
Parent Company Information
Canadian Frailty Network / Réseau canadien des soins aux personne fragilisées is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian Frailty Network / Réseau canadien des soins aux personne fragilisées is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian Frailty Network / Réseau canadien des soins aux personne fragilisées are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Frailty Network / Réseau canadien des soins aux personne fragilisées does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Jacqueline LaRocque | Public offices held
Ottawa, ON K1M 1B5
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Compass Rose Group
3-1 York Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 5S7