- Aboriginal Affairs
- Employment and Training
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Financial support during the COVID-19 Pandemic to support dental hygienists. Access to PPE for dental hygienists.
- Seeking funding for curriculum development for oral health practitioner. The re-establishment of dental therapy abilities within Canadian post-secondary education first requires the development of course syllabi for the fourth-year dental therapy curriculum within baccalaureate dental hygiene education.
- Support for community water fluoridation at the municipal level.
Policies or Program
- Access to oral health care for Canada's seniors, including but not limited to those living in long-term care facilities
- Access to oral health care for First Nations and Inuit people.
- Access to oral health care for Northern Canadians.
- Develop and implement a strategy to promote the use of mouth guards in sports.
- Improving the Canada Student Loans and Canada Student Grants program by expanding access to student loan forgiveness to dental hygienists practicing in rural and remote communities
- Promote maintenance of existing tax exemption status for health and dental benefit premiums.
- Radiation Emitting devices regulations regarding handheld dental x-ray equipment.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
Senate of Canada
End date of the last completed financial year:
List of Government Funding
Funding Received in Last Financial Year
Funding Expected in Current Financial Year
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Client Contact Information
1122 Wellington Street West
Ottawa, ON K1Y 2Y7
Ondina Love, Executive Director
Parent Company Information
The Canadian Dental Hygienists Association / l'Association canadienne des hygiénistes dentaires is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
The Canadian Dental Hygienists Association / l'Association canadienne des hygiénistes dentaires is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of The Canadian Dental Hygienists Association / l'Association canadienne des hygiénistes dentaires are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
The Canadian Dental Hygienists Association / l'Association canadienne des hygiénistes dentaires does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
222 Queen Street, 1404
Ottawa, ON K1P 5V9
Consultant Firm and Address
Impact Public Affairs / Impact Affaires Publiques
66 Queen Street, Suite 300
Ottawa, ON K1P 5C6