Registration - Consultant
Amazon Corporate LLC / Amazon Corporate LLC / Eric Lamoureux, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 1 of 2 (2019-03-15 to 2019-07-15)
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Arts and Culture
- Consumer Issues
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- Financial Institutions
- Government Procurement
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Privacy and Access to Information
- Research and Development
- Science and Technology
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Government Contract Pursued, Policies or Program
- Engaging government with regards to Amazon Web Services' cloud-based solutions and related support services. Seeking to influence policy direction related to cloud based services.
Policies or Program
- Work with government to ease the process of selling goods and services online, and delivering them to consumers.
- Work with government to promote and support Canada’s digital economy, including ensuring the availability of a high-skilled tech workforce.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Canada Post Corporation (CPC)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- Canadian Heritage (PCH)
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
- Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC)
- Competition Bureau Canada (COBU)
- Copyright Board of Canada (CB)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- National Defence (DND)
- Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada (OSFI)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Senate of Canada
- Shared Services Canada (SSC)
- Transport Canada (TC)
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
601 New Jersey Ave.
Washington, DC 20001
United States of America
Web address: amazon.ca
Principal representative of the client
Andrew Harris, Manager, Public Policy
Parent Company Information
Amazon Corporate LLC / Amazon Corporate LLC is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Amazon Corporate LLC / Amazon Corporate LLC is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Amazon Corporate LLC / Amazon Corporate LLC are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Amazon Corporate LLC / Amazon Corporate LLC does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Eric Lamoureux | Public offices held
550 rue sherbrooke ouest
Montreal, QC H3C 1B9
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Conseillers Affaires Publiques Inc.
550 rue sherbrooke ouest
Montreal, QC H3A 1B9