Registration - In-house Corporation
Maritime Iron Inc. / Greg McKenzie, Chief Executive Officer
Version 4 of 5 (2020-01-15 to 2020-02-19)
- Economic Development
- Regional Development
- Science and Technology
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Maritime Iron is seeking investment from the Strategic Innovation Fund to advance the front-end engineering and design work for an environmentally responsible iron processing facility in Belledune, New Brunswick that will be the only one of its kind in North America.
- Interpretation of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 and the Reduction of Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Coal-fired Generation of Electricity Regulations thereunder.
- Interpretation of the Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act and the Output-based Pricing System Regulation thereunder.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
Maritime Iron Inc. is a Toronto-based private Canadian company developing a merchant pig iron plant in Belledune, New Brunswick.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Greg McKenzie, Chief Executive Officer
End date of the last completed financial year: 2018-12-31
|Government Institution||Funding Received in Last Financial Year||Funding Expected in Current Financial Year|
|Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)||$0.00||Yes|
In-house Corporation Contact Information
Bay Adelaide Centre - East Tower
20 Adelaide Street West, Suite 2020
Toronto, ON M5H 4E3
Parent Company Information
Maritime Iron Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Maritime Iron Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Eugene Fisher-Haydis, General Counsel | No public offices held
- Greg McKenzie, Chief Executive Officer | No public offices held
- Rinaldo Stefan, Chief Operating Officer & Project Director | No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
- Elena Mantagaris, Vice President, Communications & Public Affairs | Public offices held