Registration - Consultant
TELESAT Canada / TELESAT Canada / Hugo Delorme, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 1 of 1 (2019-12-02 to present)
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Economic Development
- Government Procurement
- Science and Technology
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Engage with the Strategic Innovation Fund regarding communication technologies.
- Engage with the government of Canada on federal funding programs aimed at supporting communication technologies.
- Engage with the government of Canada on finalizing a contribution agreement as set out in the MOU between Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada and Telesat Canada
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Providing input on any potential amendments to the Radiocommunications Act and Telecommunications Act as per legislative review.
Policies or Program
- Changes to the regulatory fees charged by government for spectrum and orbital slots
- Encourage the Government of Canada to fulfill unique communications, scientific or military requirements through new satellite programs
- Engage with the Government of Canada on policy decisions as it relates to C-Band spectrum.
- Provide input to Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada regarding spectrum and orbital slot allocation procedures, as well as spectrum fees.
- Providing industry input to the Government on the Canadian Space Agency regarding the future of the Agency.
- Providing input to discussions or proceedings regarding support for expansion of broadband service to rural areas.
- Work with government to promote and support Canada's digital economy, specifically in regards to advancing rural broadband.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Canadian Coast Guard (CCG)
- Canadian Heritage (PCH)
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor)
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
- Canadian Space Agency (CSA)
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Intergovernmental Affairs Secretariat (IGA)
- National Defence (DND)
- PPP Canada
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Rural Economic Development (Minister’s Office)
- Senate of Canada
- Shared Services Canada (SSC)
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
160 Elgin Street, Suite 2100
Ottawa, ON K2P 2P7
Principal representative of the client
Stephen Hampton, Government Affairs
Parent Company Information
TELESAT Canada / TELESAT Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
TELESAT Canada / TELESAT Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of TELESAT Canada / TELESAT Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
TELESAT Canada / TELESAT Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Hugo Delorme | No public offices held
1188 Avenue Union
Montréal, QC H3B 0E5
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: MERCURY Consulting Group / MERCURE Conseil
1188 Avenue Union
MONTRÉAL, QC H3B 0E5