- Aboriginal Affairs
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- Government Procurement
- International Development
- International Relations
- International Trade
- National Security/Security
- Regional Development
- Research and Development
- Science and Technology
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit, Policies or Program
- Discussion with government officials regarding policies or programs that relate to the Government of Canada’s “Cyber Security Strategy” , “Hydrogen”, “Aeroderivative Gas Turbines” and funding that may be available to Siemens Energy Canada Limited.
Policies or Program
- Discuss Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters’ trade policy priorities (including items controlled for export in Canada).
- Discuss with government officials regarding Western Economic Diversification Canada's role in Industrial and Regional Benefits (IRBs) for shipbuilding and resource development including pipelines.
- Discussion with government officials regarding public policy options relating to the application of information technology to improve efficiencies of energy systems.
- Discussions with Government officials regarding Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) program and suggestions relating to development of a manufacturing and exporting strategy for Canada.
- Discussions with government officials regarding new policies or programs to increase government spending for transportation/transit and electricity sector innovation.
- Discussions with government officials with respect to Siemens Energy Canada Limited's activities in energy efficiency and climate change.
- Discussions with government officials with respect to possibly expanding a German style Apprenticeship Program.
- Energy Transmission and Distribution System products and services including related software, consulting and security as well as data management.
- Policies and programs that concern export credit financing, international trade and investment opportunities.
Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA)
Correctional Service of Canada (CSC)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Export Development Canada (EDC)
Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
House of Commons
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
National Defence (DND)
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
Transport Canada (TC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Western Economic Diversification Canada (WD)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
Siemens Energy Canada Limited offers broad expertise across the entire energy value chain, along with a comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators, the oil and gas industry, and other energy-intensive industries. With its products, solutions, systems and services, Siemens Energy Canada Limited addresses the extraction, processing, and transport of oil and gas as well as power and heat generation in central and distributed thermal power plants, and power transmission and technologies for the energy transformation, including storage and sector-coupling solutions. Siemens Energy Canada Limited is committed to leading the way in decarbonization of the energy system.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Corporation Contact Information
1577 North Service Road East
Oakville, ON L6H 0H6
Parent Company Information
- Siemens Energy AG
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
- Dresser-Rand Canada, ULC
Suite 2300, Bentall 5
550 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2B5
- Siemens Energy Transformers Canada Inc.
3400 rue Bellefeuille
Trois-Rivieres, QC G9A 3Z3
- Trench Limited
71 Maybrook Drive
Scarborough, ON M1V 4B6
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Chris Norris,
Director, Business Development |
No public offices held
- Arne Wohlschlegel,
No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
No lobbyists added