- Employment and Training
- Government Procurement
- Intellectual Property
- Privacy and Access to Information
- Research and Development
- Science and Technology
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Federal budget with respect to science and technology in the healthcare sector, specifically with respect to medical technology and devices.
Policies or Program
- Economic Growth Initiatives as it relates to clinical trials investment, life sciences industry.
- Federal guidelines with respect to procurement of medical technologies and adoption of innovation in the healthcare industry
- Federal healthcare strategy with respect to COVID-19 as well as Public Health Strategies.
- Federal healthcare strategy with respect to patient safety, medication errors, healthcare worker safety, infection and disease prevention, and laboratory diagnostic testing.
- Federal science & technology strategy with respect to medical technology, specifically focusing on accelerating innovation to improve health and economic outcomes.
- Federal science & technology strategy, focusing on promoting collaboration with respect to clinical and scientific research in the healthcare industry.
- Innovation Agenda - as it relates to the Life Science Industry and the Federal Initiative lead by Innovation, Science, Economic Development
- Medical Devices Bureau, Biologics and Genetic Therapies Directorate as it relates to policies affecting the review and approval of submissions.
Competition Bureau Canada (COBU)
Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Intergovernmental Affairs Secretariat (IGA)
Justice Canada (JC)
National Defence (DND)
Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying (OCL)
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Senate of Canada
Shared Services Canada (SSC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
Dynacare, a LabCorp company, is committed to being Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader. LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services.
Dynacare (formerly Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories) is one of Canada’s largest, most established health solutions companies with a history that spans more than 50 years. Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, we have operations in Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia.
Every year, we take care of more than 10 million Canadians from coast to coast to coast through: the accurate and timely delivery of test results and other health-related services to healthcare professionals across the country; a personalized health management portal that helps Canadians take a more active role in their healthcare; and pathology centres of excellence in key therapeutic areas, as well as leading edge services in genetic testing, companion diagnostics and immunohistochemistry.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
President & CEO
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Corporation Contact Information
115 Midair Court
Brampton, ON L6T 5M3
Parent Company Information
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp)
531 South Spring Street
Burlington, NC 27215
United States of America
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Dynacare does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Vito Ciciretto,
President & CEO |
No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
- Sebastien Beauchamp,
Vice President, Government Relations |
No public offices held