- Consumer Issues
- Employment and Training
- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Animal welfare - developement of a national farmed animal health strategy with canadian food inspection agency
- climate change and midigation of Green house gass on dairy farms and the role of federal progams in promoting the use of best management programs that are in existance.
- research under the Growing Forward 2. and the on going developement of further Agricultural research within the next Dairy Cluster programs of Agriculture and Agri-food Canada
- Canadian Agricultural Products Act (CAPA) regulations related to cheese standards.
- Food and Drug Act (FDA) regulations related to cheese standards.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
Canadian Dairy Commission (CDC)
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
Canadian International Trade Tribunal (CITT)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
21 FLORENCE ST
OTTAWA, ON K2P 0W6
Principal representative of the client
Erroll Halkai, Executive Director
Parent Company Information
Canadian Federation of Agriculture / Federation Canadienne de l' Agriculture is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian Federation of Agriculture / Federation Canadienne de l' Agriculture is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian Federation of Agriculture / Federation Canadienne de l' Agriculture are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Federation of Agriculture / Federation Canadienne de l' Agriculture does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
177 Low Point Road
Tyne Valley, PE C0B 2C0
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is a member of this organization.
- The registrant is on the board of directors for this organization.