- Arts and Culture
- Consumer Issues
- Employment and Training
- Financial Institutions
- Intellectual Property
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Jobs, Growth and Long Term Prosperity Act, formerly knows as Bill C-38 with respect to ensuring continued support for seasonal and part-time workers; possible changes to EI payments.
Policies or Program
- Ensure signing and ratifying of the World Intellectual Property Organization's Bejing Treaty on Audio/Visual Performances;
- Ensure the harmonization of USA recent FAA regulations regarding inclusion of musicians' instruments as carry on luggage;
- Ensuring better access for musicians with carry on musical instruments; consideration of harmonization with upcoming United States of America FAA regulations to be enforced March 5, 2015.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Council for the Arts
Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA)
Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC)
Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA)
Copyright Board of Canada (CB)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
House of Commons
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Service Labour Relations Board (PSLRB)
Senate of Canada
Transport Canada (TC)
Government institutions added through a monthly communication report
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
150 Ferrand Drive, #202
Toronto, ON M3C 3E5
Liana White, Executive Director
Parent Company Information
Canadian Federation of Musicians / La Fédération canadienne des musiciens is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian Federation of Musicians / La Fédération canadienne des musiciens is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian Federation of Musicians / La Fédération canadienne des musiciens are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Federation of Musicians / La Fédération canadienne des musiciens does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
177 POWELL AVENUE
OTTAWA, ON K1S 2A2
Consultant Firm and Address
Public Affairs Counsel
177 Powell Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1S 2A2