Registration - Consultant
Cosmetics Alliance Canada / Joe Jordan, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 8
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 5 of 5 (2019-11-16 to present)
- Consumer Issues
- International Trade
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Food & Drugs Act: Interest in portions of the Food and Drugs Act that pertain to personal care products.
- Legislative Renewal for the Food and Drugs Act, including the development of the Consumer Health Products Framework
Policies or Program
- Chemical Management Plan: Substance assessment and corresponding risk management planning relating to personal care product ingredients.
- New Nanomaterials Policies: Interest in the development of policies and programs that could potentially affect personal care product ingredients
- Cosmetic Regulations: Interest in the modernization of the cosmetic Regulations and the development of guidelines relating to the manufacture, packaging, labelling, advertising, sale, exportations and importation of cosmetic products.
- Food & Drug Regulations: Interest in regulations as they relate to personal care products.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Senate of Canada
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
420 Britannia Road East
Mississauga, ON L4Z 3L5
Fax number: 905-890-2607
Web address: http://www.cctfa.ca/site/cctfa/
Principal representative of the client
Darren Praznik, President & CEO
Parent Company Information
Cosmetics Alliance Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Cosmetics Alliance Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Cosmetics Alliance Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Cosmetics Alliance Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Joe Jordan | Public offices held
530 Laurier Ave. West - Unit 1408
Ottawa, ON K1R 7T1
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: J L Jordan Group Ltd. / Groupe J L Jordan
530 Laurier Ave. West
Ottawa, ON K1R 7T1