Registration - In-house Corporation
Chevron Canada Limited / Frank Cassulo, President
Version 41 of 54 (2017-10-05 to 2018-03-01)
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Employment and Training
- International Development
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Regional Development
- Research and Development
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Coasting Trade Act with regard to the application of the act to drilling ships and seismic vessels.
- Customs Tariff Act with regards to import duties on drilling rigs and ships.
- Government Organization Act, Atlantic Canada 1987 with respect to research priorities for the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency.
- The Canada-Newfoundland Offshore Accord Act with respect to 1) exploration licensing, 2) testing requirements to qualify for a declaration of significant discovery, 3) contracting and 4) Research & Development Guidelines.
Policies or Program
- Climate Change Policy with regard to continental regulatory framework.
- Meetings with federal officials to build awareness of and support for Chevron's Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) project in British Columbia.
- National Energy Board Act with regards to the Arctic Offshore Drilling Review.
- Canada Tax Act with regards to incentives for Oil & Gas Exploration and Development.
- Canada-Newfoundland Offshore Accord Act with respect to safety
- Canada-Newfoundland Offshore Accord Act with respect to seismic data release.
- Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Accord Act with respect to seismic data release.
- Canadian Oil & Gas Drilling Regulations, Canadian Oil and Gas Operations Act with repect to drilling of a relief well.
- Climate change regulatory framework with regard to emissions standards for oil sands projects
- Income Tax Regulations with regard to accelerated capital cost allowance for carbon capture and storage
- Offshore oil and gas regulations with respect to Drilling and Production regulation and potential implications for company operations
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
- Bank of Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canadian Coast Guard (CCG)
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency (CEAA)
- Canadian Heritage (PCH)
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor)
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- National Defence (DND)
- National Energy Board (NEB)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Parks Canada (PC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Senate of Canada
- Transport Canada (TC)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
The exploration for and production of petroleum, natural gas and other hydrocarbons and minerals and all activities incidental thereto. (Chevron Canada Limited)
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Jeff Gustavson, President
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Corporation Contact Information
500 - Fifth Avenue S.W.
Calgary, AB T2P 0L7
Fax number: 403-234-5947
Parent Company Information
- Chevron Corporation
6001 Bollinger Canyon Road
San Ramon, CA 94583-2324
United States of America
- 6001 Bollinger Canyon Road
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Chevron Canada Limited does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Marc Douglas, Government & Stakeholder Affairs Advisor | No public offices held
- Alan Dunlop, General Manager, Kitimat | No public offices held
- Brian Grant, Manager, Atlantic Canada | No public offices held
- Jeff Gustavson, President | No public offices held
- Rod Maier, External Relations and Communications Manager, Kitimat LNG | No public offices held
- David Molinski, Regulatory and External Affairs Lead | No public offices held
- Chris Turner, VP, Legal and Land | No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
No lobbyists added